The cost to repair a pad or controller that is no longer under warranty is $75.00 plus shipping. There is no cost for warranty repairs – you will only pay the cost of shipping to Inlight Therapy for the warranty repair but no shipping charges will be applied for sending your repaired product back to you.
If you have any questions about the warranty on a product you already own or if you have questions about our products including information, prices, and ordering product, please select from the following links below.
Preparing your package to send-in for repair:
Please complete the Repair Request form below to generate your printable repair request form with your contact information, and return shipping address.
Your product for repair must include the following information inside the package:
- Your First & Last Name
- Your email address. We will need this in order to contact you when your repair is completed.
- Your Return Shipping Address
- Your Best Phone Number to reach you when your repair is complete.
- For covered warranty repair (within the 2-year warranty period), please be sure to include a copy of the purchase receipt.
- Print out this email and use it as a checklist of what to include in the repair package (include everything that you checked in the list)
- It is very important that ALL parts of your system are included in the package for repair (even if it appears that just the pad seems to be the problem). When the whole system is sent (controller, pads, power cords with transformer), a proper diagnosis for repair can be done, and the process is completed much quicker, without delay.
- DO NOT INCLUDE payment (No check, cash, or credit card information)
Please send your packaged product to the address below. Using your choice of the following shipping carriers:
Inlight Therapy, Inc.
Inlight Repair Team
2703 Broadbent Parkway NE Suite H
Albuquerque, NM 87107
When your product repair is completed:
- A representative from the Inlight Repair Team will contact you directly via email, providing you with the contact information of your Inlight Repair Team specialist who handled your repair.
- You will then need to call the Inlight Repair answering service to provide your credit card information for the repair via phone and confirm the address your repaired product is to be sent back to.
Inlight Therapy Repair Team