Covered Warranty Repair vs. Standard Repair Service
A 2-Year Warranty is currently included with all Inlight Therapy products that are purchased from September 1, 2019, to date. All Inlight Therapy products purchased prior to September 1, 2019, have only a 1-Year Warranty.
If the Inlight Therapy product in need of repair was purchased within the qualifying warranty period, the owner is only responsible for the cost of shipping to Inlight Therapy to have their product repaired. No shipping charges will be charged for returning the repaired product after the repair service is completed.
If the Inlight Therapy product in need of repair was purchased outside of the qualifying warranty period, the standard repair service for an Inlight Therapy LED Pad or Controller is $75.00 plus the cost of shipping charges incurred for returning the repaired product after service is completed.
Please Note: The standard repair service charge is collected first, in order to initiate the repair.
If you have any questions about the warranty on a product you already own or if you have questions about our products including information, prices, and ordering product, please select from the following links below:
Preparing your package to send in for repair:
Please complete the Repair Request form below to generate your printable repair request form with your contact information, and return shipping address.
Your product for repair must include the following information inside the package:
- Your First & Last Name
- Your email address. We will need this in order to contact you to initiate repair and notify you when your repair is completed.
- Your Return Shipping Address
- Your Best Phone Number to reach you to initiate repair and notify you when your repair is completed.
- For covered warranty repair (product purchased after August 31, 2019, and within the 2-year warranty period), please be sure to include a copy of the purchase receipt.
- Print out this email and use it as a checklist of what to include in the repair package (include everything that you checked in the list)
- It is very important that ALL parts of your system are included in the package for repair (even if it appears that just the pad seems to be the problem). When the whole system is sent (controller, pads, power cords with transformer), a proper diagnosis for repair can be done, and the process is completed much quicker, without delay.
- DO NOT INCLUDE payment (No check, cash, or credit card information)
Please send your packaged product to the address below. Using your choice of the following shipping carriers:
Inlight Therapy, Inc.
Inlight Repair Team
2703 Broadbent Parkway NE Suite H
Albuquerque, NM 87107
The repair process:
- A representative from the Inlight Repair Team will contact you directly via email, providing you with the contact information of your Inlight Repair Team specialist who is handling your repair.
- You will then need to call the Inlight Repair answering service to provide your credit card information to initiate the repair and confirm the address your repaired product is to be sent back to.
Inlight Therapy Repair Team