6/Port System Packages
2/Port System Packages
Inlight Therapy Products
Inlight Therapy polychromatic light therapy (PLT) products provide state-of-the-art polychromatic LED light technology. The company’s proprietary Progressive Multi-Pulse™ technology delivers polychromatic wavelengths of light in varied pulsed rates. Inlight Therapy’s flexible neoprene therapy pads laden with polychromatic LED combinations of red, blue, and near-infrared diodes, reduce pain and increase circulation.
Inlight Therapy has over 38 years of research and development spent manufacturing and supporting our products. We are committed to providing the highest quality medical devices while ensuring safety and efficacy.
- User-friendly, safe, and easy to use at home or on the go
- Legally marketed as an FDA Class II Medical Device
- Durable medical equipment (DME) quality
- Comfortable neoprene therapy pads
- Progressive Multi-Pulse™ technology
- Polychromatic (2 or more color) applications
- Pre-programmed settings
What is Photobiomodulation (PBM)?
Scientists from across the globe have confirmed that the application of low-level light therapy (LLLT) triggers beneficial cell activity. “Photobiomodulation” (PBM) is the newly established (2016) Medical Science Heading (MeSH keyword) used by the National Institute of Health published research database to describe this emerging science. “PHOTO” means light. “BIO” means living tissue. “MODULATION” means change. PLT initiates the photobiomodulation process, which releases nitric oxide – increasing circulation (blood flow) throughout the body. This mechanism of action is a photo-chemical response, not a heat/thermal response, therefore the tissue is safe from thermal damage making the Inlight Therapy systems both safe and effective.
Applying the flexible Inlight polychromatic light therapy pads directly on the skin delivers a dose of photon energy (light) triggering a PBM response in the cells. PBM increases circulation and reduces pain. A simple 20-minute session is pre-programmed to deliver light in Progressive Multi-Pulse frequencies in every Inlight Therapy Controller.
Uniquely Inlight Therapy
- Traditional light therapy applications involve the application of one color (or wavelength). Inlight Therapy products provide POLYCHROMATIC therapy. “POLY” means more than one and “CHROMATIC” means color. Each light color wavelength has a different penetration depth when applied to the tissue. Every Inlight Therapy pad utilizes two colors, with some pads, contain 3 colors.
- Progressive Multi-Pulse™ technology rotates light frequencies through several settings.
How is the Inlight system used?
Inlight Therapy devices are specifically designed for easy and convenient use. All components of the Inlight Therapy systems are designed to work together in an easy place and press form factor. Place pads at or near the affected area, then press START to run the lights for a pre-measured 20-minute application period. The polychromatic therapy pads are available in various shapes and sizes to suit:
- Straight or flexed joints
- Large surface areas
- Small localized areas
User-friendly controls feature multiple settings, a timer function, flexible pads for comfortable positioning, and velcro straps to secure pads in place. A comprehensive user manual is included with each system. Simple and safe.
The Inlight Therapy products are legally marketed as a Class II Medical Device under FDA indications for use to temporarily relieve minor pain, stiffness, and muscle spasms; and to temporarily increase local blood circulation. The light emitted from Inlight Therapy devices is within the visible to infrared spectrum and consists of non-ironizing radiation, which is safe for use.