General Process • Ordering through your Inlight Store
- Your wholesale-level discount will automatically apply to the product(s) ordered based on the Inlight wholesale rate you qualify for.
- A Flat shipping rate will also be applied automatically, based on your order. Most orders ship via UPS Carrier.
- Your wholesale receipt and a tracking number will be emailed to you after your order has been processed.
- Please note: All Inlight Representatives are responsible for providing their customers with their retail receipts from their respective businesses.
All Inlight products ordered and shipped to locations within the Contiguous United States, Canada, or Non-P.O. Box addresses may be purchased through your Inlight Store.
- One system package allowed per order through your Inlight Store. You can select from any of Inlight’s pre-configured system packages, or you can build your own custom system package (by selecting one controller, along with your select set of pads).
- If multiple system packages are intended for your order, we would be happy to review your request.
Please review SPECIAL ORDER REQUEST PROCESS below.
All Inlight products intended to be ordered and shipped to locations Outside of Standard Order parameters (above) must be reviewed, estimated, and approved by both Inlight and the authorized representative prior-to placing the order through the Inlight Store.
SPECIAL ORDER REQUESTS include:
- Shipping outside of the Contiguous United States ( i.e. Alaska, Hawaii )
- Shipping to ANY P. O. Box address
- Shipping to ANY International location other than Canada
- Shipping ANY grouped System Package order (more than one system package contained within a single shipping package)
- For any Accessory-only orders that are intended to ship to an address in Canada.
To initiate your SPECIAL ORDER REQUEST, please click the button below to complete the simple form providing details of your request. Inlight will respond to your special request within 24 hours of the next business day.